Monday, October 11, 2010

Bday Poem for best Friend

U are the best friend that I have ever found,


I promise that I will never give you any wound.

I do a lot of emotional atyachar on you,

I am sure it will disappear and it will become very few.

U are the most practical person that I have ever seen,

And also the great support you have been.

Your presence around makes me very confident,

Every moment with you around is like an achievement.

The essence of yours is your ever smiling face,

For rest of them they are a great disgrace.

The understanding nature of yours is awesome,

To be with you is a great fun.

You don’t like my always ever sad mood,

I also tend to be sometime very rude.

But kiii, a promise from my side,

I would always have a smiling face wide.

I will never make you feel hurt,

If yes, then tear away my shirt.

He my best friend pandu,

Never ever get angry on this gandu.

No comments:

Post a Comment